We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
Mallorca Sleeps 6
Villa Pedra – MV76 Mosson Puerto Pollenca, Mallorca
Pedra is situated in a residential area, close to Mosson and just a short distance away from the wide range of facilities and amenities in the resort of Puerto Pollensa.
It is located at the foot of the Boquer mountains and is surrounded by large, well-maintained and cared for grounds.
A modern villa constructed with the charming features and in the time honoured tradition of a typical Mallorcan Finca. It is both spacious and airy and is fitted to the highest standards.
The lounge/dining area, resplendent with exposed beams, leads off to the three bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes.
The bedrooms share two superbly fitted bathrooms, one of which boasts a luxurious raised oval bath.
The large, fully fitted kitchen offers ample space and facilities to cater for all.
At the rear of the villa, there is a large covered terrace, which can be accessed from both the dining room and the double bedroom.
The terrace overlooks the delightful pool and the surrounding lawns. It is complete with a built-in barbecue perfect for alfresco dining while taking in the wonderful evenings views of the sun setting behind the mountains beyond.
SWIMMING POOL : W 9m x 5m (D 1m x 2m) Roman Steps.
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES BY CAR: Pollensa 6.5km / Puerto Pollensa 1.0km / Cala St Vicente 6.5km / Golf 9.1km / Beach 1.5km / Supermarket 0.5km / Restaurant 0.5km
Pollença and Alcúdia
Sleeps 6 people
1 Double Bedroom
2 Full Bathrooms
2 Twin Bedrooms
Air Con in Bedrooms
Covered and Uncovered Terraces
Fridge / Freezer
Lounge / Dining
Mezzanine level Reading Room
One Cot included
One High Chair included
Upstairs sitting area
WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE BEACH
Free car hire
All villa bookings include free car hire
Included in the price of your accommodation is the hire of a Group A 5 door car with air-conditioning which you can collect from and return off site or at the airport. If you intend to arrive prior to, or stay longer than the inclusive rental period, then you can extend the rental in advance. Additional days are pro-rata for the car required. Car shortages: pricing/conditions may be subject to change for 2016 and an additional charge to clients will be levied accordingly without notification.
• Delivery and collection in the multi-storey car park.
• Insurance – Unlimited mileage. It is important that you read the terms and conditions of the relevant car hire company before making your booking. Upon collecting your car you will have to sign a hire agreement with the hire company at which time you must leave a credit card imprint. Your agreement includes that you are responsible for certain failures/damage to the vehicle including tyres, wheels, sump, clutch and the underside of the car. This is not covered by your CDW comprehensive insurance. Your agreement is between the car hire company and yourself. An optional charge per day is available should you wish to take out SCDW. Alternatively a damage deposit will be held against your credit card and refunded when the car is returned undamaged.
• Collection from the airport car park pickup point will incur a car parking fee. This is payable by you. It is advisable to have in change approximately 7.5 euros. This charge will depend on how long the car is in the parking area.
• Car to be collected on arrival with a full tank of fuel. Your credit card details will be requested and if the car has not been re-filled on your return you will be charged the amount needed to re-fill the tank. This way you will only pay for the fuel used.
• Late collection after 23:00 and before 06:00 charged locally.
• Car delivery to the Resort Office or Villa will be charged at an additional cost. Please contact our Sales Team on 01484 603657.
• Additional Drivers – to be paid locally.
• Young Drivers – under 25 years additional amount to be paid locally.
• Min. drivers age – 21 years with 1 year driving licence. 25 years for Groups D, E, F, G.
• Max. drivers age – 79 years.
• Cars being returned to the Resort Office with a taxi transfer after 10:00am on the day of departure must be returned no later than 10:30am or a further days car hire will be charged locally by the car hire company.
• Broken or lost keys to be paid for locally.
• Client will be charged for repairs required as a result of incorrect fuel usage.
• Cars to be returned to the airport collection point must be within 2 hours of your collection time or a further days car hire will be charged locally by the car hire company.
• Villa special offers with car hire may vary on terms and conditions.
• Please note that flights arriving between 2300 – 0600 incur a night handling fee of 45 euros payable locally. Note this applies also for delayed flights arriving during these times.
Car hire upgrades
Should you wish to upgrade your included car or to take an additional car please see the table below for some of the more popular options available. All of these can be booked online. We also have a number of other options available – choose from larger cars, convertibles and 4x4s. Please contact our sales team on 01484 603657 for details and pricing.
Class Navigator system
and bluetooth pack Description Seats
A-1 available Peugeot 108 5 doors 4
B-6 available Peugeot 208 / Citröen C3 or similar 5
C-5 available New Citroën C4 1,4 D Exclusive or similar 5
E-1 available Citroën NC4 Automatic or similar 5
H-1 available Citroën C4 Picasso 1.4 D Automatic or similar 5
D-2 Citroën Berlingo D or Renault Kangoo 5
F-4 available BMW serie 1 automtic 5
F-5 available BMW serie 2 automtic 5
P-2 available Grand C4 Picasso automatic or similar 7
P-3 available Fiat Scudo 8
P-4 available Fiat Scudo 9
Can be requested and booked at the initial time of booking. Airport pickup point is in the Arrivals Hall close to the Information Desk.
Delivery to your villa or Resort Office
We can also combine your car hire with a stress free taxi transfer if you want your car to be delivered to your villa after 4pm July/August or our Resort Office, at a supplement charge of £45 each way.
Child Seats, Baby Seats, Booster Seats
These can be requested at the time of booking for £30 per week. We recommend that you take your own car seats.
- 3 En-suite Bedrooms
- Air Condition
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Fridge / Freezer
- HD TV
- Heating with A/C
- Hub / Stove
- iPhone / iPod Docking Station
- Ironing Board
- Outdoor Furnitures
- Private Garden
- Private Swimming Pool (Non-Heated)
- Private Terrace
- Satellite Channels
- Sun Beds
- Table Tennis
- Washing Machine
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Mallorca is one of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean, known for its beach resorts and sheltered coves. Take a look at the Luxury villas we have to offer in this beautiful location, and speak to our team to ensure that you get the tailor made holiday you deserve.