We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
Kalkan sleeps 12
Villa Ocean Dream – KV98 Kisla, Kalkan, Turkey
Villa Ocean Dream Details
SLEEP: 12 | BEDROOM: 6 | LOCATION: KALKAN KISLA | WIFI:YES | WIEW: YES | POOL: PRIVATE
Villa Ocean Dream has 6 bedrooms (5 are en-suite), all with uninterrupted sea views looking out across the bay back towards the centre of Kalkan and further out to sea.
Furnished to a high standard, it comes complete with a massive 70 sq. mtrs heated infinity swimming pool so perfect for any time of year, as well as a luxury jacuzzi pool.
Villa Ocean Dream is only 50 meters from the sea, beach clubs and water taxi.
Luxury Villa in Turkey– If you are looking for a villa that combines true luxury, clean contemporary design, space in abundance, and what has to be one of the most spectacular views in Kalkan, then read on! Villa Ocean Dream beautifully architecturally designed, it nestles on the edge of a cliff in the furthest corner of Kisla, one of Kalkan’s most beautiful and peaceful areas. It offers 6 bedrooms, three pools (one is a spectacular triangular shaped infinity pool) beautiful design and top end decor throughout, plus some wonderful ‘extras’ that you would expect from a luxury property.
The views are second to none – Turkey Villa – The villa looks out over the whole of Kalkan Bay, taking in the Caretta headland, the islands, and the harbour The internal design has been configured to ensure that guests benefit from the amazing views throughout the property.
All rooms are very spacious, all 6 bedrooms are En-suite, and four out of the five have very large private balconies/terraces, all with spectacular ocean sea views.
As you would expect, the villa is equipped to a very high standard, and is air conditioned throughout, and has beautiful travertine marble flooring.
The villa is perfect for families and larger groups.
* To the right of this is an outside shower.
* Stone built BBQ.
* There are mature flower at the back of the villa, which lead around to the outside dining area, which is tucked away under a shady pergola, whilst still having those wonderful panoramic views
* One of the key features of the property is the stunning infinity pool, which ‘wraps’ around the villa, and is finished in a triangular shape overlooking Kalkan Bay.
* The main patio area, with sunbeds, parasols and two comfortable seating sets are behind the main part of the infinity pool.
* The pool dimensions is infinitiy pool: A massive 70 sq. mtrs heated infinity swimming pool so perfect for any time of year, as well as a luxury jacuzzi pool with stunning seaviews.
Kitchen & Lounge
* Large, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, with modern, state of the art fully equipped kitchen, with granite worktop and top of the range appliances (oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge freezer)
* L shaped leather seating unit faces the floor to ceiling French windows, so that you can take in the amazing views while you are relaxin. The lounge has a large flat screen TV, DVD and music station, and free wi-fi comes as standard, whilst the modern kitchen has all the luxury items you would expect as well as being well stocked with crockery and utensils. On the first and second floors are the remaining sea view bedrooms, all of which open out onto fabulous sea view balconies.
* Laundry room with washing machine in the lower ground floor.
* There is a games room as well.
* Bedroom 1 – Ensuite – Double Bed. The bedroom is huge size and there are fitted wardrobe, air-con, vanity unit.
* Bedroom 2 – Ensuite – Double Bed, Stunning sea view from bedroom and balcony. There are fitted wardrobe, air-con, vanity unit.
* Bedroom 3 – Ensuite – Double Bed, Stunning sea view from bedroom and balcony. There are fitted wardrobe, air-Con, vanity unit.
* Bedroom 4 – Ensuite – 1 Large Double Bed, Stunning sea view from bedroom and balcony. There are fitted wardrobe, air-Con, vanity unit.
* Bedroom 5 – Ensuite – 2 Single Bed, Stunning sea view from bedroom and balcony. There are fitted wardrobe, air-Con, vanity unit.
* Bedroom 6 – 2 Single Bed, Stunning sea view from bedroom and balcony. There are fitted wardrobe, air-Con, vanity unit. Share bathroom with Bedroom 5. The bathroom located between 2 room’s.
* Notes on bathrooms : All the bathrooms are modern, luxury shower rooms, with travertine tiles floor to ceiling. Bedroom 3 has a bath with panoramic sea view picture window as well as a separate shower.
* Notes on bedrooms : Bed 1 – Double en-suite, sea view balcony Bed 2 – Double en-suite, sea view balcony Bed 3 – Double en-suite, sea view balcony Bed 4 – Double en-suite, sea view balcony Bed 5 – Double en-suite, sea view balcony Bed 6 – Twin with sea view balcony
* Notes on accommodation : This is a luxury villa with some of the best views and positioning in Kalkan. Outside: The 20 mtr long (72m2) infinity pool can be heated, as can the jacuzzi (additional £250 cost). There are plenty of surrounding sunbathing terraces as well as bedroom balconies. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Weekly clean including towels and bed linen. Additional cleaning can be arranged at an extra cost.
- 6 En-suite Bedrooms
- Air Condition
- Alarm System
- Coffee Maker
- Drying Machine
- DVD Player
- Fridge / Freezer
- HD TV
- Hub / Stove
- iPhone / iPod Docking Station
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi Pool
- Outdoor Furnitures
- Pool Table
- Private Garden
- Private Swimming Pool (Infinity / Non-Heated)
- Private Terrace
- Safety Deposit Box
- Satellite Channels
- Sea View (Uninterrupted)
- Sound System
- Sun Beds
- Washing Machine
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Sports & natureOne of the world’s most famous water sports areas is Kalkan’s Incomparable underwater world. The most important sport, with professional trainers, is diving. The special regional climate allows diving in the bays around Kalkan, for nine months of the year, where underwater life and sunken ancient relics like Sakarya Boat, Duchess of York, and an uncovered sunken boat of the Byzantine era, which was found in the summer months of 2011 by sport divers, can be explored. Geographically surrounded by three mountains, Kalkan has the ability to offer paragliding. From the mountains around Kalkan, the entire area of the town can be enjoyed from gliding parachutes. The prevalent thermal winds fill the parachutes, making this sport possible. From a 1,050m high platform, the descent can last between 15 to 25 minutes, depending upon the weather conditions. Canoeing and rafting can be enjoyed on the Esen River, just 30 minutes away from Kalkan by road. Also, water sports like kayaking, jet skiing, waterskiing and ringos etc. are provided by professional water sport businesses in Kalkan. Additionally, Kalkan offers Karate courses (2 Shihan Level Instructors are living in Kalkan), dancing etc. In the Centre of the town there is also an artificial football pitch, where games can be played until late at night, and for fitness training there is a gym. Biking and hiking tours are offered along the Lycian Way including villages like Saribelen, Firnaz and Bezirgan. For relaxation, several Turkish Baths (Hamam) can be found where massages, foam baths etc. can be enjoyed.
Nightlife infoThough a small place, Kalkan never fails to surprise you and once you are here you will be amazed at the variety of entertainment it can offer. By night Kalkan is equally exciting with a host of things to do. A leisurely walk by the harbor is equally tempting as visiting the numerous cafes and bars scattered around the town. Many bars provide live performances like gypsy bands, jazz bars and dancing bars as well. There are discotheques too if you want to boogey the night away.
Culture and history infoKalkan, located on the lands between Antalya and Fethiye, where the Lycian civilization existed over 3,000 years ago, does not seem to have been a place of settlement in antiquity. lt is believed that Kalkan was settled by the merchants who came from the nearby island of Megistis about 150 – 200 years ago. Kalkan was a safe harbour for the sailors throughout history. For this reason, it kept its reputation as a trading point for agricultural and forestry products, coming from the Elmali-Gombe-Bezirgan regions. The merchandise coming to the harbor was transported to the inlands (Elmali, Xantos) by camels. Kalkan was a harbour where the trading of materials like coal, silk, olive oilwine, cotton, grain, sesame, flour, grape was big business. ln 1923, following the Exchange period, some local people left Kalkan and the population decreased. However, a steady flow of people coming from the villages around, revitalized Kalkan, and after the 1970′s, with the opening of the Antalya road, maritime trade came to an end. Following the development of tourism, which brought lots of foreign nationals, some of whom eventually settled in Kalkan, various new sectors and branches of commerce developed. Kalkan was an old Greek fishing town until the 1920s, with the name of “Kalamaki”. The former church of this town is now being used as a mosque. The old part of the town extending towards the surrounding mountains, is a conservation area and called “Koyici”. The districts of Kalamar is in the west, Komurluk and Kisla are in the east and Kiziltas is at the north end of the town. At the beginning of the 20th century Kalkan started to expand. According to a report from the year 1915 there were 17 restaurants, one locksmith and a tailor’s shop. First local elections were held in 1928 and the elementary school was constructed in 1937. Atter the First World War and during the Turkish War of lndependance, based on the Exchange Agreement made between Turkey and Greece, in 1921 all of the Greeks in town emigrated to Greece. ln spite of all the transformations, the old traditions still exist. The local people in the mountain village of Bezirgan spend the summer months there, and come down to Kalkan in winter months. It is said that the historian Herodotus, who lived about 2,300 years ago, referred to Kalkan as “THE PLACE NEAREST T0 THE STARS”.