We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
Galilea – MV37 Palma, Mallorca
Galilea is a stone house that combines a high level of comfort and an excellent hillside location in Palma region Mallorca with spectacular mountains views.
The main entrance open into a light hallway which connects the fully-fitted and equiped kitchen and the dining room on your left and the spacious living room and a twin bedroom with en suite bathroom on your right. A terrace with breathtaking views can be accessed from the dining room, living room or the kithchen. This covered terrace directs you to the large pool and surrounding gardens.
A staircase in the hallway leads to the first floor and the remaining three bedrooms. There are two twin bedrooms and a master bedroom with double bed and walk-in wardrobe. All three bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. One of the twin bedrooms has acces to a further terrace.
The bright, modern and well maintained Villa Galilea impresses with its high quality furnishings and large spacious rooms. Due to central heating the villa is ideal for year round holidays. Air conditioning is available in 3 of 4 bedrooms.
SWIMMING POOL:W 12m x 5m (D 1m – 1.85m)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES BY CAR: Calvia 12km / Beach Santa Ponsa 15 km / Supermarket Santa Ponsa 15 km / Restaurant 500m / Golf Santa Ponsa 15 km
Sleeps 8 people
Central Heating – Supplement Cost
Fan in single bedroom
Fridge / Freezer
One Cot included
One High Chair included
Free car hire
All villa bookings include free car hire
Included in the price of your accommodation is the hire of a Group A 5 door car with air-conditioning which you can collect from and return off site or at the airport. If you intend to arrive prior to, or stay longer than the inclusive rental period, then you can extend the rental in advance. Additional days are pro-rata for the car required. Car shortages: pricing/conditions may be subject to change for 2016 and an additional charge to clients will be levied accordingly without notification.
• Delivery and collection in the multi-storey car park.
• Insurance – Unlimited mileage. It is important that you read the terms and conditions of the relevant car hire company before making your booking. Upon collecting your car you will have to sign a hire agreement with the hire company at which time you must leave a credit card imprint. Your agreement includes that you are responsible for certain failures/damage to the vehicle including tyres, wheels, sump, clutch and the underside of the car. This is not covered by your CDW comprehensive insurance. Your agreement is between the car hire company and yourself. An optional charge per day is available should you wish to take out SCDW. Alternatively a damage deposit will be held against your credit card and refunded when the car is returned undamaged.
• Collection from the airport car park pickup point will incur a car parking fee. This is payable by you. It is advisable to have in change approximately 7.5 euros. This charge will depend on how long the car is in the parking area.
• Car to be collected on arrival with a full tank of fuel. Your credit card details will be requested and if the car has not been re-filled on your return you will be charged the amount needed to re-fill the tank. This way you will only pay for the fuel used.
• Late collection after 23:00 and before 06:00 charged locally.
• Car delivery to the Resort Office or Villa will be charged at an additional cost. Please contact our Sales Team on 01484 603657.
• Additional Drivers – to be paid locally.
• Young Drivers – under 25 years additional amount to be paid locally.
• Min. drivers age – 21 years with 1 year driving licence. 25 years for Groups D, E, F, G.
• Max. drivers age – 79 years.
• Cars being returned to the Resort Office with a taxi transfer after 10:00am on the day of departure must be returned no later than 10:30am or a further days car hire will be charged locally by the car hire company.
• Broken or lost keys to be paid for locally.
• Client will be charged for repairs required as a result of incorrect fuel usage.
• Cars to be returned to the airport collection point must be within 2 hours of your collection time or a further days car hire will be charged locally by the car hire company.
• Villa special offers with car hire may vary on terms and conditions.
• Please note that flights arriving between 2300 – 0600 incur a night handling fee of 45 euros payable locally. Note this applies also for delayed flights arriving during these times.
Car hire upgrades
Should you wish to upgrade your included car or to take an additional car please see the table below for some of the more popular options available. All of these can be booked online. We also have a number of other options available – choose from larger cars, convertibles and 4x4s. Please contact our sales team on 01484 603657 for details and pricing.
Class Navigator system
and bluetooth pack Description Seats
A-4 available Toyota Aygo (5 doors) or similar 4
B-6 available Peugeot 208 or similar 5
C-5 available New Citroën C4 1,4 D Exclusive or similar 5
C-7 available Citroën DS4 D or similar 5
E-2 available Citroën DS4 D Automatic or similar 5
H-1 available Citroën C4 Picasso 1.4 D Automatic or similar 5
D-2 Citroën Berlingo D or similar 5
P-2 available Grand C4 Picasso automatic or similar 7
P-4 available Opel Vivaro 8
P-5 available Opel Vivaro 9
O-9 available Mercedes E 220 Cabrio automatico 4
F-1 Mercedes A 5
F-2 Mercedes B 5
L-6 available Mercedes E 250 D Automatic Navigation System 4
Can be requested and booked at the initial time of booking. Airport pickup point is in the Arrivals Hall close to the Information Desk.
Delivery to your villa or Resort Office
We can also combine your car hire with a stress free taxi transfer if you want your car to be delivered to your villa after 4pm July/August or our Resort Office, at a supplement charge of £45 each way.
Child Seats, Baby Seats, Booster Seats
These can be requested at the time of booking for £30 per week. We recommend that you take your own chttp://sunandblue.co.uk/wp-admin/media-upload.php?post_id=5254&type=image&TB_iframe=1ar seats.
- 4 En-suite Bedrooms
- Air Condition
- Alarm System
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Fridge / Freezer
- HD TV
- High Chair
- Hub / Stove
- iPhone / iPod Docking Station
- Ironing Board
- Mountain and valley view
- Outdoor Furnitures
- Private Garden
- Private Swimming Pool (Non-Heated)
- Private Terrace
- Safety Deposit Box
- Satellite Channels
- Sound System
- Sun Beds
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Mallorca is one of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean, known for its beach resorts and sheltered coves. Take a look at the Luxury villas we have to offer in this beautiful location, and speak to our team to ensure that you get the tailor made holiday you deserve.